Stable Release v0.7.4
This release provides compatibility with the update for SU7 -
220.127.116.11. We've also included a few minor fixes to various features.
We were able to add intermediate support for aileron events using your keyboard, this should enable you to utilize the keyboard to control the aircraft. We still highly recommend flying our aircraft with a yoke/stick.
This release does not contain our new custom FMS version 1 (cFMS v1).
Please use this version 0.7.4 if you wish to stay on the default FMS. We strongly recommend using Development and the new FMS unless the v0.7.0 base for third-party compatibility is needed.
For a detailed release changelog - see below
Downloads available through our installer or website.
Throttle calibration is required - Guide Here.
Please see our Support Guide and Reported Issues.
This is a curated list of changes which are roughly grouped by ATA chapters.
ATA 31: Indicating/Recording Systems
- [PFD] Fixed speed tape outline at low speeds
3D Model / Sound / Textures / Animations
- [MODEL] Adjust heat effect on ENG1+2
- [EFB] Added Reset to Defaults button to EFB throttle calibration page
- [EFB] Fixed key events not being correctly masked for some controls
- [FBW] Intermediate support for aileron keyboard events
- [WASM] Compatibility with 1.21.18