Stable Release v0.7.2
This release constitutes a patch to Stable v0.7.0 and incorporates various fixes.
For a detailed release changelog - see below
See Previous Release - v0.7.0 See Previous Release - v0.7.1
Downloads available through our installer or website.
Throttle calibration is required - Guide Here.
Please see our Support Guide and Reported Issues.
This is a curated list of changes roughly grouped by ATA chapters.
ATA 22: Auto Flight - Flight Management
- [MCDU] Hide POSITION UPDATE AT field on PROG page when GPS is available
- [MCDU] Sort approaches by type
ATA 22: Auto Flight
- [AP] Added support for event AUTOPILOT_DISENGAGE_SET to disengage AP
- [AP] Fixed VMAX speed protection for several modes not working properly
- [AP] Reduced speed margin of speed protections to 5 kn
- [FBW/AP/ATHR] Added local variables to enable logging of flight controls and/or throttle events
- [FBW/AP/ATHR] Only enable client data section when a model runs externally
- [FCU] Autopilot button integ light brightness corrected
- [META] Remove pixels
Last update: May 18, 2023