Each windshield is provided with two-speed electric wipers that are controlled by individual WIPER selectors. A rain repellent system is installed, but is deactivated by some airlines.
- Wiper is stowed out of view at the base of the window.
- Wiper operates at low speed.
- Wiper operates at high speed.
- When the button is pushed, the timer applies a measured quantity of rain repellent to the applicable windshield. To repeat the cycle, the push button must be pushed again.
- This function is inhibited when the aircraft is on the ground and the engines are not running.
Currently not available or INOP in the FBW A32NX for Microsoft Flight Simulator.