API Documentation: Oxygen Panel API
MASK MAN ON:
- This is the normal position for this switch. The cabin oxygen mask doors will open automatically when the cabin altitude exceeds 14,000 feet.
- The cabin oxygen mask doors open regardless of cabin altitude when the Oxygen Mask Manual on switch is selected to on.
PASSENGER SYS ON:
- This illuminates in white when the oxygen mask doors are actuated. It remains on until the OXYGEN TIMER RESET switch is pushed on the overhead maintenance panel.
- When the OXYGEN CREW SUPPLY switch is selected OFF, the OFF light illuminates white, and the oxygen supply valve is closed.
- When the OXYGEN CREW SUPPLY switch is selected ON, the OFF light extinguishes, and the cockpit oxygen supply valve is open. Low pressure oxygen is supplied to the masks.
Last update: June 15, 2022