API Documentation: Oxygen Panel API
MASK MAN ON:
- This is the normal position for this switch. The cabin oxygen mask doors will open automatically when the cabin altitude exceeds 14 000 feet.
- The cabin oxygen mask doors open regardless of cabin altitude when the Oxygen Mask Manual on switch is selected to on.
PASSENGER SYS ON:
- This illuminates in white when the oxygen mask doors are actuated. It remains on until the OXYGEN TIMER RESET switch is pushed on the overhead maintenance panel.
- When the OXYGEN CREW SUPPLY switch is selected OFF, the OFF light illuminates white, and the oxygen supply valve is closed.
- When the OXYGEN CREW SUPPLY switch is selected ON, the OFF light extinguishes, and the cockpit oxygen supply valve is open. Low-pressure oxygen is supplied to the masks.
Last update: August 25, 2023