A guide that will help you get through the basics on getting started with development of the FlyByWire Simulations marketing website.
- Git - A free and open source version control system.
- Figma - A free prototyping tool used to conceptualize UI designs and make mockups for desktop and mobile.
- VSCode - A free code editor designed to make working with various languages quick and easier.
- JetBrains - A paid IDE with an educational scheme. For more information on how to obtain a free license check here.
A list of relevant documentation regularly used to aid the development of the website.
- Next.js used to build our page.
- tailwindcss low level CSS classes.
Clone the repository to a safe place on your machine
git clone https://github.com/flybywiresim/website.git
Start development server
npm run dev
Start a production server
npm run build npm run start
npm run build npm run export