Stored Company Routes allow you to save routes you regularly fly to your PC. It uses simBrief XML Datafiles format, so you can easily use your simBrief planning to create a stored company route.
SimBridge must be running to access local files.
See Autostart documentation on how to start it.
Check Troubleshooting if you are having issues.
Generating a Stored Company Route Using simBrief
- Generate a flight plan using simBrief.
Download the `XML Datafile' from simBrief.
Save the simBrief XML Datafile to the coroutes folder in the resources folder.
- Rename the simBrief XML Datafile to any name with maximal 9 characters. E.g., the airport's IATA codes
How to Use a Saved Company Route
There are two methods available:
When utilizing a stored company route, please be aware of the following data that is not included:
- Does not include the flight number, cost index or cruise level.
- Does not include SID/STAR and APPR or any other flight-specific data (pax, cargo, etc.).
You can complete the flight plan setup by entering the missing data manually.
Entering the Company Route Name
- Start a flight at the appropriate departure airport and follow the standard setup procedure.
- When setting up the flight management system in the MCDU, you can directly head to the INIT A page.
Enter the name of your company route into the
This populates FROM/TO and also the basic flight plan.
Entering a FROM/TO Pair
Alternatively, you can enter the FROM/TO pair of routes you have stored, which will bring up the co-route selection page.
The co-route selection page shows a summary of each stored route.
- You can navigate between the routes with the horizontal slew keys.
- For long routes, you can scroll the page by using the vertical slew keys.
- You can choose and insert a route by pressing the LSK 6L next to